- Contract for Felda Residences awarded to FICKP
- Initiation of UK restructuring review
- June – Appointment of new Group Chief Executive Officer- En Azlan Mohamed Ismail
- June – FIC Integrated Property Management Sdn Bhd accorded the Certification of Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 from SIRIM QAS Sdn Bhd
- Aug – Exploration of Renewable Energy and the development in northern region with NCER
- June – Fresh mandate on divestment from FELDA on Project Sunrise
- June – FIC made RM20 m principal payment to AmBank through disposal of 73.5 mil shares in Barakah, 78.5 mil shares in IRIS and 1,200 shares in Encorp.
Jan – Felda Wellness Corporation Sdn Bhd and Felda Broadband Sdn Bhd were transferred to FIC from FELDA.
Oct – FIC established a joint venture company, Felda Water Sdn Bhd to undertake water and waste water treatment projects.
- Nov – New Mandate from FELDA for FIC to divest its assets
- May – Incorporation of FIC Integrated Property Management Sdn Bhd
- June – Incorporation of FIC Supplies Sdn Bhd
- June – Acquired Merdeka Palace Hotel & Suites for RM160 mil.
- July- Purchased 72.3% in Encorp Berhad at RM1.55 amounting to RM329 mil.
- Oct – Acquired Grand Plaza Kensington, London for GBP60 mil.
- Acquired Grand Beach Resort, Port Dickson for RM40 mil.
- Nov- Purchased 9.62% in Barakah at RM1.36 amounting to RM100 mil.
- Constructed Grand Felda House & Felda House in Wembley for GBP168 mil.
Jul -Formation of FIC as an investment to undertake non-plantation-related investment activities.
- Nov – Bought 25.7% shares (526,379,481 units of shares) in IRIS Corporation Berhad at an average cost of RM0.275 amounting to RM145 mil.
- FELDA matures and becomes the foremost rural land developer by 1970.
- Commencement in Sabah
Establishment of FELDA on 1 July 1956